Regular Points Racing This Weekend

Join us July 16th for all regular classes for the weekly Centerville Points Series.


Mark your calendar for July 23rd Enduro Race.

ENDURO RACE 

July 23rd at Centerville super speedway!!! $100 entry fee plus PIT PASS we will be paying back 75% of the entree fee, less cost of trophy ) to the top 5 unless more than 25 cars show up then we will pay it out to top ten. The other 25% of the entree fee will be for paying for transponders rent. The final payouts will be based on car count so let's get everybody we can make it a huge purse! 100 laps after normal races same rules as i30

Attention all Enduro racers you will also be eligible to race either in the front wheel drive division that night or the lead sled division for a additional $100 to win and $50 for second and $25 for third 

( NOTE: Because of the Enduro race we will not be paying tow money in the fwd and lead sled classes if you register to run the Enduro ) 

 


Centerville Super Speedway Is starting a brand new class in 2016 "YOUNG GUNS!"

1- no one over the age of 15 at the start of the racing season
2- motor 4 or 6 cylinder only
3- no turbos or super chargers
4- stock stock stock I mean everything stock everything !
5- door plate required and a roll bar with at least two down tubes
6- no passengers
7- front wheel drive or rear wheel drive small to mid size cars
8- t tops and sun and moon roofs must be closed up
9- doors & hood & must be secured shut
10- 35 pubs minimum tire pressure all 4 tires
11- same size on both front tires
12- fire extinguisher required in the car
13- neck brace required
14- Racing belts required

15- No Pryor racing experience in a racecar ( karts ok )

 


 

SPONSORS

Official Accommodation Partners:

Economy Inn 479-229-4118

Comfort Inn 479-968-2424

Best Western 479-967-1000