2017 Street Stock / Super Stock /
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations
set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of
racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for
such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events,
and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to
have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE
RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the
conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or
death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be
empowered to permit deviation from any of the specifications herein
or impose any further restrictions. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY
OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any
interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion
of the officials. Their decision is final.
CSS will use
RACEceivers in 2017 and will be MANDATORY for all classes.
1. Street Stock weight rule is 3000 lbs with driver after race.
2. Any American production make or model car or truck from 1967 to
3. Any uni-body cars must have center supports welded to connect
front and rear frame.
4. No square bodies and no chopped tops. Tops must be stock. Must be
a minimum of 14 inch window opening.
5. Minimum wheel base 99 inches.
6. Wheel base must remain stock according to year model. No more
than one inch difference from side to side.
7. All bodies must remain stock appearing .
8. All glass, chrome and trim must be removed. All flammables
9 Windshields must be replaced with protective screen and have 3
small bars in front of driver.
10. All cars must have bumpers front and rear. Tow hooks mandatory
on front and rear of car or truck. Center of bumper or loop bar must
be 20 inches maximum.
11. All doors must be welded shut. Must have stock firewall and
stock floor pan to rear end yoke.
12. Bars may be added, front and rear to protect radiator and gas
13. All cars must have radiators in engine compartment only.
14. Engine setback: No.1 plug must be no further back than ball
15. All cars must use 2-barrel carburetors.
16. No more than 500 CFM maximum 1 11/16" throttle bore maximum.
17. Holleys ok, headers ok, any battery, any fire distributor or
stock intakes. Any aluminum intake. NO aluminum heads. No aluminum
18. Manual fuel pump only. No electric fuel pump.
19. All cars must have gas tanks of heavy duty construction and must
be securely fastened to the frame in the trunk of the car. A rear
fire wall is required between the driver compartment and the gas
20. Cars must have working clutch and transmission. Clutch must be
21. No Bert or after market transmission.
22. Front shocks must be in stock position and stock mounted. Racing
shocks are allowed.
23. Tubular A-Frames are allowed., Lower must be stock and in stock
24. No weight jacks, no torque absorbing devices and no double
25.. Rear ends may be locked. May use Ford in Chevy, etc. Suspension
must remain in stock position. *Stock length trailing arms with
stock bushings. *Trailing arm brackets on frame must be stock and in
26. Asphalt pull-off tires. Right rear bead lock optional.
27. Steel wheels mandatory. 10 inch wheel maximum. Large steel lug
nuts on all 4 wheels. No mud plugs.
28. Drive shafts must be painted white and have a hoop around front
end of shaft.
29. All cars must have at least 24 inch numbers on both sides and
30. A full 4 post roll cage is required. Roll cage must be cross
braced with a minimum of 3 bars in both doors RECOMMENDED but X bar
ok in right door. Cage must be minimum of 1 ˝ inch pipe of .095
thickness. Cage must be cross braced in top with X braces. Must have
original floor pan.
31. All cars must be equipped with racing type seat belts that are
safety approved. All belts must be securely fastened to the frame
and roll cage. All drivers must wear safety approved fire suits and
helmets. All cars must have a fire extinguisher within reach of
32. Any Aluminum intake
33. All cars may use stock spoilers for their year model car or a 4
inch fabricated spoiler. Side panels can only be 6 inch long and no
higher than the spoiler. *maximum height from top of spoiler to
ground should be 44 inches. Monte Carlo deck height maximum is 40
inches from ground. All trucks maximum height from top of spoiler to
ground should be 46 inches. No floppers or fender skirts on front-
end like late models. Tire must remain visible outside of body.
34. All cars subject to track official’s approval
Or you can run plumerville Super Stock or Batesville street stock
rules or Crawford county grand national rules with 2 bbl only pick
one set rules cannot mix and or match rules the different rules