BRACES–WINDOW NET OR ARM RESTRAINS AND
5 POINT HARNESS WITH CROTCH BELT ARE MANDATORY!!
NO COURTESY NIGHT GIVEN ON SAFETY EQUIPMENT!!
Centerville Speedway uses all I.M.C.A. Rules for racing with the
It is your responsibility to go by the I.M.C.A rules when building
your I.M.C.A Modified car for the 2010 racing season at Centerville
Speedway. All of the build rules are included in the I.M.C.A
handbook and on their web-site.
1. Weight Rule: 2350 lbs after race with driver. Aluminum heads ok
with 50 lbs added in front of motor plate.
2. Belt drive fuel & p.s. pump ok.
3. Tire Rule: KK704- American Racers or I.M.C.A Stamped Hoosiers.
4. Shock’s—-Steel Only.
5. Bert, Brinn, or Falcon transmission may use any aftermarket bell
housing—steel or aluminum. No stock GM aluminum bell housing.
6. Muncie or Saginaw transmissions must use steel explosive proof
7. 5 " single spoiler allowed. One brace on each side—no longer than
10 inches. Side skirts allowed— no more than 4 inch maximum plastic
skirting allowed on the bottom of doors and quarter-panels.
8. Car must have a 12 volt or 16 volt ignition switch.
9. THERE WILL BE NO ENGINE CLAIMING AT CENTERVILLE SPEEDWAY IN 2010