1. Street Stock weight rule 3000
lbs. With driver after race.
2. Any year from 1967 - current year model, make or model
American production car. Minimum wheel base 101 inches.
Wheel base must remain stock according to year model. All
cars must remain stock appearing. All glass, chrome and trim
must be removed. Windshields must be replaced with
protective screen and have 3 small bars in front of driver.
All flammables must be removed. All cars must have factory
bumpers front and rear. All doors must be welded shut. Bars
may be added, front and rear, to protect radiator and gas
tank. Any unibody cars
must have center supports welded to connect front and rear
frame. All cars must have radiators in engine compartment
only. No square bodies and no chopped tops. Tops must be
3. Engine setback: No.1 plug must be no further back than
ball joint. All cars must use 2-barrel carburetors. No more
than 500 CFM maximum 1 11/16” throttle bore maximum. Holleys
ok, headers ok, any battery fire distributor, manual fuel
pump, no electric fuel pump, stock intakes.
4. All cars must have gas tanks of heavy duty construction
and must be securely fastened to the frame in the trunk of
the car. A rear fire wall is required between the driver
compartment and the gas tank.
5. All cars must have working clutch and transmission. No
Bert or after market transmission. Clutch must be on
6. Front shocks must be in stock position. Racing shocks ok.
No weight jacks, no torque absorbing devices and no double
7. Rear ends may be locked. Suspension must remain in stock
position. May use Ford in Chevy, etc.
8. Tires MUST be Track Tires Right rear bead lock optional.
9. Large steel lug nuts on all 4 wheels, steels wheels
mandatory. 10 inch wheel maximum.
10. All drive shafts must be painted white and have a hoop
around front end of shaft.
11. All cars must have at least 24 inch numbers on both
sides and top.
12. A full 4 post roll cage is required. Roll cage must be
cross braced with a minimum of 3 bars in both doors
RECOMMENDED but X bar ok in right door. Cage must be minimum
of 1 1/2” pipe of .095 thickness. Cage must be cross braced
in top with X braces. Must have original floor pan.
13. All cars must be equipped with racing type seat belts
that are safety approved. All belts must be securely
fastened to the frame and roll cage. All drivers must wear
safety approved fire suits and helmets. All cars must have a
fire extinguisher within reach of driver.
14. $500 motor exchange. Any driver on lead lap may claim
winners motor. The last place car has first option. If
winner elects not to sell, he will forfeit winnings & points
for that night.
15. Any Aluminum intake
2. Pressure plate
5. Sending units & switches for oil pressure & water
6. Clutch ball
7. Throwout bearing
8. Water pump
13. Motor mounts
14. Carburetor adapter
15. Fan & pulleys
16. Clutch arms
17. Dip Stick
18. Fuel Pump
19. Plug Wires
16. All cars subject to track official’s approval
Spoilers must not exceed 6 inches in
height. 2 braces allowed, one on each end. Spoiler should be
no wider then trunk lid.